This course is suitable for students who are studying or holding a UK HND, foundation degree or a higher education diploma overseas as the course gives students the opportunity to top-up their existing qualification to a full BA honours degree and to further build on and refine their existing knowledge and skills.
- This course aims to allow students to further build on and refine existing knowledge and skills through hands-on workshops on the technical aspects of moving image, screenwriting and creating short films and TV programmes.
- Students will have the opportunity to work in professional-standard film and TV studios, editing and grading suites.
- The programme will cover modules such as The Extended Essay and Screen Production.
- This course has been designed to cover the below compulsory core modules and allows the student to explore different areas of film and television production. Students can pursue subjects in film or television production that suit their interests, skills and career aspirations.
1. Screen Production
2. The Producer
3. Work Experience for TV Production
4. The Extended Essay
5. Cult Film and Television
7. Advanced Media Technology
Mode of Study
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structures will be awarded the Foundation Certificate in Communication, Media and Arts (Chinese)
Full Time : 8 months
Minimum Entry Requirement
Students should possess an HND, Diploma of Higher Education or Foundation Degree or at least a 2-year diploma or an advanced diploma in a related area of specialization.
Minimum language requirement:
Equivalent to IELTS 6 overall with no less than 5.5 in any band
Minimum age of 19 years.
Sup Material / Resource fee
Student Club Membership fee
FPS fee *
TOTAL (Excl of App fee)
Local Students: $53.50 [Inclusive of 7% GST]
International Students: $1,070.00 [Inclusive of 7% GST]
Non-Refundable, payable upon application